Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kentucky Mountain Bible College

I had only my second solo trip so far. Well, sort of. My dad came along to keep me company on the five-hour ride to Kentucky. It was a great trip. The students and staff at KMBC made both of us feel so welcome to their beautiful campus. We had plenty of time to meet and fellowship with many of them during dinner on Thursday and then breakfast and lunch on Friday. I did realize Thursday night that I am too old to still be playing full court basketball with college guys!

I was blessed to have the opportunity to share our calling with them during Chapel on Friday morning. What a great bunch of students – it's so exciting to see so many young people on fire for God! They were very responsive and even closed the service by praying over our family and our ministry. Thanks again to Russ Frazier for arranging the visit and to everyone else as well for making my dad and me feel welcome!

View from the top of the hill where we spent the night!



Students listening during the Chapel service



M.I.B. (Missionary In black) sharing about our calling to Uganda

No comments: