Monday, May 25, 2009

Prayer Request!

Hello everyone! This is our last week to get packed up, we are pulling out and heading down to St. Petersburg on Sunday morning! Thank you all for your prayers. We had fun at church Sunday, after the evening service the church served pizza, ice cream and cake so we could have a time of fun and fellowship with our dear brothers and sisters that we have worshiped with for 12 years now! We are going to miss everyone so much, but we feel God has already given us an amazing new home church in Tampa! I have a specific prayer request I would like you to pray about if you would. With my previous 2 pregnancies I developed preeclampsia and toxemia and with my last one, Zachary, it got very dangerous and very scary! My doctor said I have a 50% chance of developing it again and even sooner this time. Since we found out about this baby we have been praying and standing against this disease and we have had an amazing pregnancy! I am 29 weeks now and moving to Fl. and leaving my "comfort zone" with my doctor and familiar hospitals had made me a little nervous. We have been praying about a new doctor and which hospital to deliver at and we have decided to go with a midwife at an amazing birthing center there in St. Petersburg! I am trusting in God that all will go well and the preeclampsia will stay away, so we can have a healthy and natural delivery. If you could please lift us up in prayer concerning this I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you all for your continued prayers! We will keep you updated!

No comments: