Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello Everyone!


Yes! We are finally answering the call God placed on our lives years ago to become missionaries. We started this blog page for family, friends, and future supporters. This weekend is our big candidate review weekend with World Gospel Mission. This is the organization we are hoping to serve through in Africa or Arizona. We would appreciate your prayers for our safety and the safety of all the other missionaries that will be traveling to Indiana for this review weekend. We want to give God praise for a few specific things going on right now. The good news about our grandpa's procedure he had today and being cancer free, for the good reports from the physicians about my dad's health (and we are already thanking God for his next procedure in April) and the safe return of my mom and sister from Arizona. We give God praise for His blessings everyday, He has given so much. Please continue to pray for Josh's mom and dad as she daily struggles emotionally with her disease. She is such an amazing trooper!
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20

1 comment:

grandma said...

Answering the call has been a dream for a long time and God is now allowing this to happen. I know all who come in contact with your family will be blessed because of your love and compassion for others. You are always in our prayers and we love all of you very much. We truly are bles