Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello everyone. Just a couple of prayer requests that we had: Wanda will be going for a CAT scan on Friday to rule out a tumor that the Doctors feel my be behind her eyes. This may be the reason for her frequent eye infections and decreased vision. We all gathered with her Easter (my family and David) and had prayer with her. We are looking to hear a good report. Wanda is very claustrophobic and has never liked these tests. The nurse also called me today and said she is running a low grade temperature and we need to keep an eye on her that she does not develop pneumonia. My dad will also be going in for a procedure mid April where he will need to be put to sleep again and reevaluated. We are praying he is healed as well. We know God can make every situation a positive one and we will be excited to share the healing power of Christ when these doctors come back with the good reports wondering who preformed these miracle healings!
Come to me, and rest in my loving Presence. You know that this day will bring difficulties, and you are trying to think your way through those trials. As you anticipate what is ahead of you, you forget that I am with you, now and always. Rehearsing your troubles results in experiencing them many times, where as you are meant to go through them only when they actually occur. Do not multiply your suffering in theis way! Instead, come to Me, and relax in My Peace. I will strengthen you and prepare you for this day transforming your feaar into confident trust.
Matthew 11:28-30 Joshua 1: 5-9

No comments: